4.5 How to connect to a wireless network under Windows 10
Connecting to a wireless network is an easy process, you only need to know the network you want to connect and the security key to authenticate (sometimes also referred as a Wi-Fi password).
1. Click the wireless icon in the notification area.
2. Select the network you want to connect.
3. Check the Connect automatically option.
4. Click the Connect button.
5. Enter the network security key.
6. Click the Next button.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
1 844 NAVIGUE (628-4483)
Customer service, subscriptions, accounts and billing
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday & Sunday : Closed
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday : 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday : 12 PM to 4 PM