4.6 How to add Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10
Using the Settings app is possible to add or remove a Wi-Fi network manually in those cases when you may need to connect to a network that doesn't broadcast its SSID (Service Set Identifier), or when you need to set up a wireless connection beforehand to save time.
Adding a Wi-Fi network
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Network & Security.
3. Click on Wi-Fi.
4. Click the Manage known networks link.
5. Click the Add a new network button.
6. Enter the network name.
7. Using the drop-down menu, select the network security type.
8. Check the Connect automatically option.
9. Check the Connect even if the network is not broadcasting option.
10. Click Save.
Once you've completed the steps, whenever your device is within range of the network, it'll connect automatically without any further steps.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
1 844 NAVIGUE (628-4483)
Customer service, subscriptions, accounts and billing
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday & Sunday : Closed
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday : 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday : 12 PM to 4 PM