4.7 How to remove Wifi connections under Windows 10
If you must remove (forget) a Wi-Fi network, the Settings app makes it a very straightforward process.
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Network & Security.
3. Click on Wi-Fi.
4. Click the Manage known networks link.
5. Select the Wi-Fi connection you want to remove.
6. Click the Forget button (there is no confirmation dialog using this button, so make sure that you really want Windows 10 to forget this connection before clicking the button).
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
1 844 NAVIGUE (628-4483)
Customer service, subscriptions, accounts and billing
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday & Sunday : Closed
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday : 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday : 12 PM to 4 PM