5.1 Access to the online telephone portal
How to access
Once you have reached the home page, you will need to log in using your phone number (enter your number without a space) and your password.
Once on the home page of the Commportal you can easily make a call forwarding by following these steps.
- Below "Phone Status", click "Forwarding".
- Under the "Immediately" tab, check the box "Forward calls immediately".
- Enter the phone number to which you want to divert calls on the box "Forward calls to".
- Click on "Apply".
*Note that different types of call forwarding can be used, including forwarding when the line is busy or when there is no answer, forwarding when the line is unavailable, and forwarding for some selected callers.
Once on the home page of the phone portal you can easily filter calls to block certain numbers. Just follow the steps below.
- Below "Phone Status", click on "Screening".
- Go under the "Selective Rejection" tab.
- Click on the "Edit List" button to add or delete numbers.
- Add the numbers you want to block.
- Click on "Ok".
- Click on "Apply".
*Note that you can also filter all calls by enabling the "Do not disturb" option by checking "Reject all calls immediately."
Once on the home page of the Commportal you can easily access the message settings by clicking on the following icon, located under "Your services".
"General" tab allows you to manage the ringing time before your calls are directed to your mailbox and the email fowarding option. Option "Leave original in inbox" allows you to receive your voicemails by email while keeping a copy on your voicemail.
"Mailbox Access" tab allows you to manage your options for accessing and listening to your voice messages.
"Voicemail Greeting" tab allows you to manage and record your voicemail greeting and absence messages.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
1 844 NAVIGUE (628-4483)
Customer service, subscriptions, accounts and billing
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday & Sunday : Closed
- Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday : 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday : 12 PM to 4 PM